As the captal of rhinoplasty in the world
, Iran has a lot to offer for those wishing to have a nose job.
Septoplasty in Iran
As the captal of rhinoplasty in the world
What is septoplasty surgery?
It’s a surgical procedure to improve deviated septum that may cause lots of difficulties in breathing. The difference between rhinoplasty and septoplasty is that rhinoplasty is for reshaping your nose and make it more beautiful but septoplasty is used for improving your breathing problems.
Both procedures could be done simultaneously to get the best result. .
How long does septoplasty surgery take?
What kind of anesthesia is used for septoplasty surgery?
It is usually performed under general anesthesia. Most anesthesiologists believe that it is safer for the patient, since the airway is well protected by the breathing tube.
How long does it take to recover from septoplasty surgery?
1 months depending on your body situation.
How long do you need to stay in clinic after your surgery?
How long do you need to stay in Iran?
To ensure your health, you need to stay in Iran for 7 days
When you can go back to work?
It takes around 12 days for you to go back to work.
What are the symptoms that shows you need septoplasty surgery?
- Sleep apnea
- Runny nose and etc.
Note: your deviated septum is totally detectable in your CT scan. That is why we request CT scan for all our rhinoplasty patients. (If they have deviated septum we will correct it simultaneously with rhinoplasty surgery.)
What does Awat surgical team offer to you?
- Awat surgical team, consist of the best surgeons and surgical assistants and the best anesthesiologists are here to help you with your cosmetic surgery.
- Your surgery will be done in the best hospital of Iran with the best and advanced equipment in order to ensure your health.
- Also, because you are a person travelling from another country to Iran with the help of a medical tourism team, you won’t need to stay in a waiting list.
- As Iran become the capital of nose job surgery and it is a very common cosmetic procedure, our surgical team are very experienced as they have seen lots of nose job cases. Based on statistics the rhinoplasty in Iran is performed 7 times more than the US, more than 150,000 surgery in a year.
- Attractive costs: septoplasy surgery is performed in Iran at an affordable cost, compared to other countries. Depending on some factors including the doctor, hospital and clinic’s fees and etc, a septoplasty surgery in Iran in average, would cost something between $900 and $5000. If rhinoplasty is also considered the price would change. A revision rhinoplasty is normally more expensive than a primary procedure, as it is harder and takes more time.
- Last but not least, we present our medical and surgical services in packages in order to support our patient and facilitate your stay in Tehran
Our packages included:
Our team consist of many surgeons with different subspecialty including maxillofacial and ENT. Upon your nose type we offer the best surgeon which is the best, based on your need.
Clinic and hospital
Our team is active in different hospitals and clinics and upon your request we can offer you the best place for your surgery.
We work with a group of three- to five-star hotels in Tehran. Depending on the type of package you choose and the location of the hospital or clinic where you are going to have surgery, we arrange the most suitable hotel for you.
We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner each day for you. Also, as your food diet after your surgery is important, we provide it in a way which is the best for your healing.
Note: please inform us if you have any special diet like vegetarians so that we will take into attention.
Picking you up from the airport and back
Taking you to doctor’s office and back
Taking you to hospital for your surgery and back
Taking you for your photography and preoperative tests and back
One night city tour
A professional nurse will be provided for you after your surgery in order to meet your needs
Providing the drugs which the doctor prescribes for you
Accessories which you need for your surgery
Photography and preoperative tests
(Note that there is a separate fee for visa that the patient must pay, which is not part of the package)
Our translator will be with you in order to help you communicate easily
We offer you one night outside visit.
SIM card and internet
Note 1: This package is optional and if you weren’t interested, we can just support you with your surgery.
Note 2: our surgical assistant and translator will be in contact with you before your surgery, during your stay in Tehran and after your surgery for fallowing you up.
What to expect before, during and after the surgery in Iran?
Before your surgery you will get consultation from our professional assistants and everything will be described for you totally.
When you arrived in Tehran our translator and assistant will meet you. A contract which includes all our services and commitments and prices will be signed between you and Awat surgical team and all your needs and questions will be described totally. All these procedures are conducted to promote your trust.
Anxiety before surgery is a common feeling. Also when you are travelling from a foreign country to Iran there are lots of other concerns and all these are enough for your full stress.
First of all you need to know that it is a natural feeling that will happen for each patient.
Secondly, our team will support you to eliminate all your worries. We will meet all your needs to make you more comfortable.
Lastly, before your surgery you will be given medicine in order to reduce your stress and feel an ease.
So stay positive and be ready for your great experience in Iran.
During your surgery you are totally unconscious and you will not feel any pain.
Your swelling and pain will go away after a few days and you need to follow your surgeon’s instruction.
You may have a bandage inside your nose that would be removed around 3 days after your surgery.
When you were ready to go back to your country we will provide a list of do’s and don’ts for you in order to reduce your healing time.
Before and after photos
Take a look at some of our before and after surgery photos to become familiar with our work