As the captal of rhinoplasty in the world
, Iran has a lot to offer for those wishing to have a nose job.
Bi-maxillary orthogenetic surgery in Iran
As the captal of rhinoplasty in the world
Bimaxillary orthogenetic surgery in Iran
What is Bimaxillary surgery?
It is a cosmetic surgery for reshaping your upper jaw or lower jaw that is called “bi-maxillary surgery”. It can be done in 3 order:
How long does Bimaxillary surgery take?
3-4 hour for both jaw
What kind of anesthesia is used for Bi-maxillary surgery?
It is usually performed under general anesthesia. Most anesthesiologists believe that it is safer for the patient, since the airway is well protected by the breathing tube.
How long does it take to recover from Bimaxillary surgery?
Around 3-8 weeks depending on your body situation.
How long do you need to stay in clinic after your surgery?
1 night (depending on the procedure and your body it may be longer, your health is the important thing that matters for us)
How long do you need to stay in Iran?
To ensure your health, you need to stay in Iran for 7-14 days
When you can go back to work?
It takes around 6 weeks for you to go back to work.
What are the benefits of this surgery?
Aside from the cosmetic benefits of this surgery it can help you to improve your breath, speaking, chewing and biting
What are different types of jaw surgery?
- You have big and forwarded jaw which is more than normal type. (your jaw needs reduction)
- You have small and back warded jaw which is more than normal type. (your jaw needs augmentation and forwardness)
- You have asymmetric jaws that needs correction.
How is the procedure done?
The incision is made in your upper or lower gum and is not visible. (No incision is made on your face.) All the procedure is made under general anesthesia and you won’t feel any pain. By osteotomy and other techniques your surgeon will bring your jaw forward or backward. All the incision is closed with absorbable sutures.
What does Awat surgical team offer to you?
- Awat surgical team, consist of the best surgeons and surgical assistants and the best anesthesiologists are here to help you with your cosmetic surgery.
- Your surgery will be done in the best hospital of Iran with the best and advanced equipment in order to ensure your health.
- Also, because you are a person travelling from another country to Iran with the help of a medical tourism team, you won’t need to stay in a waiting list.
- As up to 200,000 cosmetic surgeries are performed in Iran annually and the cosmetic surgeries had a great progression, Iranian surgeons have deeper insights into this operation, and the procedure’s results are satisfactory. These reasons are enough for our surgical team to become very experienced as they have seen lots of cosmetic cases including bi-maxillary orthognatic surgery
- Attractive costs: bi-maxillary is performed in Iran at an affordable cost, compared to other countries. Depending on some factors including the doctor, hospital and clinic’s fees and etc., a bi-maxillary surgery in Iran in average, would cost something between $3000 and $5500, depending on which procedure is selected for you.
- Last but not least, we present our medical and surgical services in packages in order to support our patient and facilitate your stay in Tehran.
Our packages included:
Our team consist of many surgeons with different subspecialty including maxillofacial and plastic. Upon your nose type we offer the best surgeon which is the best, based on your need.
Clinic and hospital
Our team is active in different hospitals and clinics and upon your request we can offer you the best place for your surgery.
We work with a group of three- to five-star hotels in Tehran. Depending on the type of package you choose and the location of the hospital or clinic where you are going to have surgery, we arrange the most suitable hotel for you.
We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner each day for you. Also, as your food diet after your surgery is important, we provide it in a way which is the best for your healing.
Note: please inform us if you have any special diet like vegetarians so that we will take into attention.
Picking you up from the airport and back
Taking you to doctor’s office and back
Taking you to hospital for your surgery and back
Taking you for your photography and preoperative tests and back
One night city tour
A professional nurse will be provided for you after your surgery in order to meet your needs
Providing the drugs which the doctor prescribes for you
Accessories which you need for your surgery
Photography and preoperative tests
(Note that there is a separate fee for visa that the patient must pay, which is not part of the package)
Our translator will be with you in order to help you communicate easily
We offer you one night outside visit.
SIM card and internet
Note 1: This package is optional and if you weren’t interested, we can just support you with your surgery.
Note 2: our surgical assistant and translator will be in contact with you before your surgery, during your stay in Tehran and after your surgery for fallowing you up.
What to expect before, during and after the surgery in Iran?
Before your surgery you will get consultation from our professional assistants and everything will be described for you totally.
When you arrived in Tehran our translator and assistant will meet you. A contract which includes all our services and commitments and prices will be signed between you and Awat surgical team and all your needs and questions will be described totally. All these procedures are conducted to promote your trust.
Anxiety before surgery is a common feeling. Also when you are travelling from a foreign country to Iran there are lots of other concerns and all these are enough for your full stress.
First of all you need to know that it is a natural feeling that will happen for each patient.
Secondly, our team will support you to eliminate all your worries. We will meet all your needs to make you more comfortable.
Lastly, before your surgery you will be given medicine in order to reduce your stress and feel an ease.
So stay positive and be ready for your great experience in Iran.
After the surgery you can see the result, however, you should wait for a few weeks until the swelling goes away and your wounds heal totally.
During the first few days you may have pain that by using your drugs and following your doctor’s order it will gradually goes away.
By using up to date methods we won’t need to close your mouth so don’t worry about it.
Bruising, swelling, and skin and gum sensitivity and discomfort are normal but after few days it will goes away and you can get back to your normal life.
You may feel numbness in your lower lip or inside your mouth that will gradually go away.
Your stitches are absorbable so you do not need to remove them.
When you were ready to go back to your country we will provide a list of do’s and don’ts for you in order to reduce your healing time.
Before and after photos
Take a look at some of our before and after surgery photos to become familiar with our work