A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures to restore the body to its pre-pregnancy state.
Mommy makeover in Iran
Mommy makeover in Iran
What is mammy makeover surgery?
Mommy makeover surgery which is a combination of many surgeries and techniques including liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), mammoplasty and etc., is a surgical procedure for women who have flappy stomach with loos skin that has happened due to pregnancy and breastfeeding. This surgery helps you to have a flatter look belly and repairing other parts of the body that has been affected by pregnancy including breast, abdomen buttocks and genitalia. As this surgery has become more popular among people in many countries and as the price of this surgery is cheaper in Iran in contrast with other countries, many people prefer to travel to Iran where you can get the most effective result.
We will help you to get your confidence back and also experience the great feeling of being a mother.
How long does mommy makeover surgery take?
3-4 hours depending on which parts of the body are considered for surgery.
What kind of anesthesia is used for mommy makeover surgery?
It is performed under general anesthesia. Most anesthesiologists believe this is safer for the patient, since the airway is well protected by the breathing tube.
How long does it take to recover from mommy make over surgery?
1-2 months depending on your body situation.
How long do you need to stay in clinic after your surgery?
1-2 nights depending on your body situation.
How long do you need to stay in Iran?
To ensure your health, you need to stay in Iran for 7-14 days
When you can go back to work?
It takes around 2 weeks for you to go back to work.
What are different techniques that are used for this surgery?
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast reduction (mammoplasty)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Breast augmentation (breast implants and fat injection)
- Butt lift
- Stretchmark removal
- Vaginoplasty and labiaplasty
Note: as a combination of these surgeries could be done for you, our assistant help you to select the best procedures to get the best result and take care of your health according to your body needs. (That would be safe for you)
Note: for more information about each technique you can go to related part in main menu.
What does Awat surgical team offer to you?
- Awat surgical team, consist of the best surgeons and surgical assistants and the best anesthesiologists are here to help you with your cosmetic surgery.
- Your surgery will be done in the best hospital of Iran with the best and advanced equipment in order to ensure your health.
- In order to eliminate the risk of embolism for our dear patients, we use special equipment known as DVT pomp (also known as Pneumatic pomp) and TED socks during your surgery. Also after your surgery you will get some shots of enoxaparin ampules to ensure your health (based on doctor’s diagnosis)
- As up to 200,000 cosmetic surgeries are performed in Iran annually and the cosmetic surgeries had a great progression, Iranian surgeons have deeper insights into this operation, and the procedure’s result are satisfactory. These reasons are enough for our surgical team to become very experienced as they have seen lots of cosmetic cases including mommy make over.
- Attractive costs: mommy make over surgery is performed in Iran at an affordable cost, compared to other countries. Depending on many factors including the doctor, hospital and clinic’s fees, and depending on which procedures are selected for you, mommy makeover surgery costs around $1000 – $8000 in Iran (depending on which parts of your body needs liposuction).
- Last but not least, we present our medical and surgical services in packages in order to support our patient and facilitate your stay in Tehran. Our packages included:
Our team consist of many surgeons with different subspecialty including plastic subspecialty. Upon your body type we offer the best surgeon which is the best, based on your need.
2. Clinic and hospital
Our team is active in different hospitals and clinics and upon your request we can offer you the best place for your surgery.
We work with a group of three- to five-star hotels in Tehran. Depending on the type of package you choose and the location of the hospital or clinic where you are going to have the surgery, we arrange the most suitable hotel for you.
We provide breakfast, lunch and dinner each day for you. Also, as your food diet after your surgery is important, we provide it in a way which is the best for your healing.
Note: please inform us if you have any special diet like vegetarians so that we will take into attention.
Picking you up from the airport and back
Taking you to doctor’s office and back
Taking you to hospital for your surgery and back
Taking you for your photography and preoperative tests and back
One night city tour
A professional nurse will be provided for you after your surgery in order to meet your needs.
Note: We will provide 3 times visit by our nurse to give you special massage in order to shape your body after the liposuction and removing bloody seruma. This massage is very important for getting the complete result from your surgery
Providing the drugs which the doctor prescribes for you.
Accessories which you need for your surgery
Photography and preoperative tests
(Note that there is a separate fee for visa that the patient must pay, which is not part of this package)
Our translator will be with you in order to help you communicate easily
We offer you one night outside visit.
SIM card and internet
Note 1: This package is optional and if you weren’t interested, we can just support you with your surgery.
Note 2: our surgical assistant and translator will be in contact with you before your surgery, during your stay in Tehran and after your surgery for fallowing you up.
What to expect before, during and after the surgery in Iran?
Before your surgery you will get consultation from our professional assistants and everything will be described for you totally.
When you arrived in Tehran our translator and assistant will meet you. A contract which includes all our services and commitments and prices will be signed between you and Awat surgical team and all your needs and questions will be described totally. All these procedures are conducted to promote your trust.
Anxiety before surgery is a common feeling. Also when you are travelling from a foreign country to Iran there are lots of other concerns and all these are enough for your full stress.
First of all you need to know that it is a natural feeling that will happen for each patient.
Secondly, our team will support you to eliminate all your worries. We will meet all your needs to make you more comfortable.
Lastly, before your surgery you will be given medicine in order to reduce your stress and feel an ease.
So stay positive and be ready for your great experience in Iran and change your look like a star.
During your surgery you are totally unconscious and you will not feel any pain.
After your surgery a special slimming cloth (garment) will be provided for you that you would need to wear it after your surgery.
After the surgery you can see the result, however, you should wait for a few weeks until the swelling goes away and your wounds heal totally.
A light bleeding may occur do not worry about it.
During the first few days you may have pain that by using your drugs and following your doctor’s order it will gradually goes away.
Bruising, swelling, discomfort, and skin sensitivity are normal but after few days it will goes away and you can get back to your normal life.
After your surgery you may have drains for removing excess liquid in order to prevent seruma accumulation. That will be removed between 3-5 days after your surgery.
Your stiches are absorbable and you won’t need to remove it.
When you were ready to go back to your country we will provide a list of do’s and don’ts for you in order to reduce your healing time.
Before and after photos
Take a look at some of our before and after surgery photos to become familiar with our work
Mommy Makeover in Iran
Mommy Makeover in Iran | These procedures can include a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, and more. For mothers who are trying to get back to their pre-pregnancy bodies, this is a very popular option. A mommy makeover can be done using a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures. The combination of procedures is customized to each patient, based on the specific areas of concern they have. A mommy makeover can be done on its own, or as part of a larger body contouring plan. This is a very personal decision that will be made between you and your doctor.
What is a mommy makeover?
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic procedures to restore the body to its pre-pregnancy state. Women’s bodies undergo many changes during pregnancy and childbirth, which is why many women are interested in having a mommy makeover to restore their pre-pregnancy bodies. During a mommy makeover, a combination of cosmetic procedures is used to restore the body to its pre-pregnancy state. These procedures are performed on the breasts, abdomen, and buttocks.
A woman may choose to have a mommy makeover for a variety of reasons. Pregnancy and aging are the most common causes. Pregnancy can stretch the skin and the muscles of the abdomen and breasts, making them saggy and loose. Stretch marks can also appear on the stomach and breasts of many women.
Body skin and breasts can undergo similar changes with aging. A mommy makeover is not meant to replace weight loss or exercise, but it can restore the body to a more youthful appearance.
Mommy makeover procedure in Iran
Mommy makeover procedure in Iran is an ideal option for women who want to restore their pre-pregnancy bodies. This surgery is also known as a mommy makeover or mommy makeover surgery. The mommy makeover is a series of cosmetic surgery procedures performed on a woman after giving birth to restore her body’s shape.
During pregnancy, a woman’s body undergoes a series of changes that can cause loose skin, stretched abdominal muscles, and other changes. A mommy makeover can restore the shape of a woman’s body and make her feel more confident about her appearance.
Full Mommy Makeover in Iran
An entire mommy makeover involves several procedures designed to restore a woman’s figure to what it was before pregnancy and breastfeeding. It can include a tummy tuck, a breast augmentation, a breast lift, and liposuction. Thigh lifts, buttock lifts, and vaginal rejuvenation procedures can also be included in a full Mommy Makeover in Iran. Mommy Makeover is a kind of plastic surgery in Iran.
A mommy makeover is not a weight loss procedure. It is designed to help a woman restore her figure after pregnancy and breastfeeding. The procedures are performed in stages. The patient should discuss the various procedures that she wants to have done.
Full Mommy Makeover is a more extensive procedure that combines a tummy tuck with a breast lift. In some cases, breast augmentation is also performed. This procedure is best for women who are looking to restore the shape of their breasts and tummy. The procedure typically takes between 3-5 hours, depending on the patient’s specific needs. It is usually recommended that patients take 2-3 weeks off work to recover.
Full Mommy Makeover patients will need to wear a compression garment for several weeks to help with swelling and to promote healing. Results are permanent, and the procedure is designed to restore the body to a more youthful state.
The best mommy makeover surgeons in Iran
Iran is one of the cheapest and best countries in the world in terms of providing medical services. It should be noted that the health sector in Iran has been able to achieve a high level of self-sufficiency, and medical centers and hospitals have been able to provide all the required equipment and facilities to patients without the need for foreign assistance.
Iran is one of the best countries in the world for cosmetic surgery because of the growing demand in this area and the ability to provide the best services.
The best mommy makeover surgeon is the one who has the skill, experience, and knowledge to perform the desired procedure with the highest level of safety. The best way to do this is to find a board-certified plastic surgeon with years of experience performing the procedure.
Arrange for help during recovery: You will need someone to drive you home after the surgery and stay with you for the first 24-48 hours to help with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and caring for your children. Make sure you have arrangements in place for this help before the surgery.
- Get plenty of rest: Try to get plenty of rest in the days leading up to the surgery to help prepare your body for the procedure.
- Plan for your recovery: After the surgery, you will need to take it easy and avoid strenuous activities for a while. Plan by stocking up on groceries and other essentials, and arrange for any necessary help with tasks such as childcare or transportation.
By following these steps, you can help ensure a smooth and successful mommy makeover experience.
Mommy makeover steps
The specific steps of a mommy makeover will vary depending on the specific procedures that are being performed. However, in general, the process may include the following steps:
- Consultation: The first step in the mommy makeover process is to meet with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and determine which procedures are right for you. During the consultation, the surgeon will examine your body and discuss your medical history, as well as any medications you are taking or allergies you have.
- Pre-surgery instructions: Before the surgery, your plastic surgeon will provide you with specific instructions on how to prepare for the procedure. This may include stopping certain medications, avoiding certain foods and drinks, and arranging for transportation to and from the surgery center.
- Surgery: mommy makeover surgery is typically performed on an outpatient basis, meaning you will go home the same day. The procedure may be performed under general anesthesia, which means you will be unconscious during the surgery. The surgery typically takes several hours to complete, depending on the specific procedures being performed.
- Recovery: After the surgery, you will be taken to a recovery room to be monitored as you wake up from the anesthesia. You may experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort after the surgery, and your plastic surgeon will prescribe pain medication to help manage these symptoms. You will need to arrange for someone to drive you home and stay with you for the first 24-48 hours after the surgery.
- Follow-up care: After the surgery, you will need to follow up with your plastic surgeon for post-operative visits to ensure that you are healing properly. You may also need to wear a compression garment or follow other post-operative instructions to ensure a smooth recovery.
It’s important to follow all of your plastic surgeon’s instructions carefully to ensure a successful outcome and a smooth recovery.
Mommy makeover recovery
The recovery process after a mommy makeover can vary depending on the specific procedures that were performed and the individual patient’s recovery. In general, patients can expect to experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort after the surgery. These symptoms should gradually improve over the first few weeks of recovery.
Your plastic surgeon will provide you with specific instructions for caring for your incisions and managing your pain. These may include:
- Wearing a compression garment to help reduce swelling and support your incisions
- Taking prescribed medications to manage pain and discomfort
- Getting plenty of rest and avoiding strenuous activities for a while
- Avoiding showering or bathing for a few days after surgery
- Avoiding driving or operating heavy machinery until you are no longer taking prescription pain medication
- Avoiding lifting heavy objects or doing strenuous activities for several weeks after surgery
It’s important to follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions carefully to ensure a smooth and successful recovery. Most patients can return to work and other normal activities within a few weeks, although it may take several months to fully recover from a mommy makeover. It’s important to be patient and allow your body the time it needs to heal.
Pros and cons of a mommy makeover
A mommy makeover is a combination of plastic surgery procedures that are performed to restore a woman’s body after pregnancy and childbirth.
The specific procedures included in a mommy makeover can vary but may include procedures such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction.
Pros of Mommy Makeover in Iran:
- Improved appearance: A mommy makeover can help to restore a woman’s pre-pregnancy figure and improve her overall appearance.
- Improved self-esteem: Many women report an increase in self-confidence and self-esteem after undergoing a mommy makeover.
- Improved function: Some procedures included in a mommy makeover, such as a tummy tuck or breast lift, can improve the function of the affected areas, making it easier to perform daily activities and exercise.
Cons of Mommy Makeover in Iran:
- Invasive surgery: A mommy makeover is a major surgical procedure, and like any surgery, it carries risks such as infection, bleeding, and scarring.
- Cost: A mommy makeover can be expensive, and it may not be covered by insurance.
- Recovery time: A mommy makeover requires a significant amount of recovery time, and patients may need to take time off work and other activities while they heal.
- Risk of complications: As with any surgery, there is a risk of complications such as allergic reactions to anesthesia, bleeding, or infection.
It’s important to carefully consider the pros and cons of a mommy makeover before deciding to undergo the procedure. It’s also important to discuss the procedure and its potential risks and benefits with a qualified plastic surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a mommy makeover cost?
The specific procedures that are included in a mommy makeover can vary but may include procedures such as breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction. Each of these procedures carries a separate cost, and the overall cost of the mommy makeover will depend on the combination of procedures that are chosen.
It’s important to keep in mind that the cost of a mommy makeover is generally not covered by insurance, as it is considered a cosmetic procedure. It’s a good idea to discuss the cost of the procedure with your plastic surgeon and ask about payment options before deciding to undergo the surgery.
Is a mommy makeover painful?
A mommy makeover is a major surgical procedure and some discomfort and pain can be expected after the surgery. However, your plastic surgeon will provide you with pain medication to help manage your discomfort, and most patients can control their pain with these medications.
The amount of pain you experience after a mommy makeover will depend on the specific procedures that were performed and your pain tolerance. Some patients may experience more discomfort than others, but in general, most patients can manage their pain with the medications prescribed by their plastic surgeon.
It’s important to follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions for managing your pain and to report any significant pain or discomfort to your surgeon. Your plastic surgeon will work with you to ensure that you are comfortable during your recovery.
How long does a mommy makeover surgery take?
The length of a mommy makeover surgery can vary depending on the specific procedures being performed.
In general, a mommy makeover surgery can take several hours to complete, although the exact length of the surgery will depend on the combination of procedures being performed and the individual patient’s needs.
Some of the procedures that may be included in a mommy makeover, such as breast augmentation or breast lift, can be relatively quick procedures that may take less than an hour to complete. Other procedures, such as a tummy tuck or liposuction, may take longer to complete.
It’s also important to keep in mind that the length of the surgery is just one factor to consider when deciding whether to undergo a mommy makeover. You should also consider the potential risks and benefits of the procedure and the recovery time required before making a decision.
Is recovery from a mommy makeover hard?
Recovery from a mommy makeover can be challenging for some patients, as it is a major surgical procedure that requires a significant amount of rest and recovery time. However, most patients can manage their recovery with the help of pain medication and by following their plastic surgeon’s instructions for post-operative care.
During the first few days after the surgery, you can expect to experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort. These symptoms should gradually improve over the first few weeks of recovery. You will need to take it easy and avoid strenuous activities for a while, and you may need to take time off work and other activities while you heal.
Your plastic surgeon will provide you with specific instructions for caring for your incisions and managing your pain.
Am I a good candidate for a mommy makeover?
There are no specific criteria that make someone a “good” or “bad” candidate for a mommy makeover. The decision to undergo a mommy makeover should be based on your individual goals, medical history, and overall health.
A qualified plastic surgeon can determine if you are a good candidate for a mommy makeover after a consultation. The surgeon will examine your body, discuss your medical history, and help you understand the potential risks and benefits of the procedure. Your surgeon can recommend the best course of action based on this information.
What is the goal of a mommy makeover?
The goal of a mommy makeover is to restore a woman’s body after pregnancy and childbirth. The specific procedures included in a mommy makeover can vary but may include procedures such as breast augmentation in Iran, breast lift in Iran, tummy tuck in Iran, and liposuction in Iran.
The goal of these procedures is to improve the appearance of the affected areas and restore a more youthful and pre-pregnancy figure. A mommy makeover can help to improve a woman’s self-confidence and self-esteem and can make it easier for her to perform daily activities and exercise.
It’s important to keep in mind that a mommy makeover is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle, and it cannot give you a perfect body. The best results are achieved when the procedure is combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise.