It is a procedure for enhancement of some parts of body like buttock, face and etc., in order to improve your body and having a more feminine look. This surgery also known as fat transfer, has become popular among people in many countries and as the price of this surgery is cheaper in Iran in contrast with other countries, many people prefer to travel to Iran where you can get the most effective result.
The surgeon uses the patient’s own fat from another area like abdomen and bring it to inject to chin and other parts of the face or to the buttock. Face fat transfer is usually along with double chin surgery for eliminating fat deposit under your chin to get the best result and butt transfer is usually along with liposuction and liposculpture to make your body in shape.
How is fat injection done?
- Liposuction (removing fat from the area that has fat deposit)
- Purification (purifying the fat for keeping healthy fat cells)
- Injection ( the purified fat will be injected to special places that you wish)
How long does fat transfer remain?
After transferring fat to desired area, some of the transferred fat cells will not survive. This is something natural and we have this in mind when planning the amount of fat we want to transfer. Depending on several factors including the surgeon’s technique, the area that fat is transferred, the patient’s postoperative behavior, and the different nature of each patient’s body, around 50 -85% of the transferred fat will survival and around 30% of it will be absorbed during 6-12 months after the surgery.
- The remaining fat cells become a part of your body permanently and will act like your normal fat cells.
- When you have face fat injection you should know that it will remain for several years but with future aging, it grows old with you.
- After transferring fat to your buttocks you should avoid siting and direct pressure on it for 2-3 weeks to get the best result.
- After 2-3 months after BBL surgery you can wear jeans.
Simple steps to get better result:
- Follow your surgeon’s instruction to get the best result.
- Avoid pressure on the area that has been recently reshaped with fat transfer
- Stabilize your weight (Do not gain or lose weight constantly)
- Eat healthy food
- Exercising regularly